Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winter outfits: A week in my simple style

Alright today I decided to show y'all my outfits of the week (the week of March 3rd-9th) again just for fun... Although I should probably start picking more exciting weeks.

This week I was 'Mom' of the house because my mom was gone for the week. So I did a lot of cleaning, laundry, cooking, more cleaning and babysitting. But at weeks end we got to go join Mom and visit family. Which was  just great!

So now that you know what I was doing how about I show you what I was wearing.

Sunday: Went to Church And then out to eat and shopping at Target. Also got a Green tea frappe`

What I'm wearing:
Top-Old navy
Skirt:  that used to be a dress but was too short for me so I made it into a skirt-TJMax
Boots-Aero
  
                                                      Monday: Cleaning, Babysitting    
                                           and making dinner for family and interns.
                                       Which also means no make-up and messy hair..
                                                             What I'm Wearing:
                                                                Top- TJMax
                                                           Sweater- Marshalls
                                                      Black skinny jeans-Aero




                                         Tuesday:Laundry and making dinner for friends..

                                                         What I'm wearing:
                                                         Sweater tee- Aero
                                                         Skinny jeans- A&E
                                                         Socks-Target


                   Wednesday: Packing, editing, cleaning and taking my sister to basketball practice.

                                                             What I'm wearing:
                                                               Sweater-Rue 21
                                              Leggings-They were a gift so I'm not sure.
                                      But Whiteplum.com has some very similar ones.
                                                           Boots-Shoe Depot
                                                             Coat-Target


Thursday: Babysitting and Traveling
What I'm wearing:
Top-Forever 21
Leggings_ Forever 21
Boots-Aero



Friday: Family Fun..
So much fun In fact that I forgot to take a picture with the outfit on.
But no worries I did this
What I wore:
Sweater- Macy's I tink..It was a gift
jeans-A&E
Shoes-Aero

Saturday: Again so much family fun I completely forgot.. 
But here is what I wore on Sunday (bathroom selfie anyone?)
What I'm Wearing:
Blazer-Wal-Mart
Shirt-Forever 21
Jeans-A&E
Boots- Same booties from Friday outfit




And that is my week and what I wore. Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed!! 
Until next time- XOXO-Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment