Thursday, September 19, 2013

Celeb Style #3- Bridgit Mendler

Finally I've gotten around to doing another celebrity Style take.
I decided to do Bridgit Mendler because I love her as an actress and a musical artist. Shes top notch at both! I was sat front row VIP at one of her summer tour shows back in August and she was fantastic! A great entertainer and a lovely singer.
Here's a taste of what her shows are like..


Great right?
    Alright now on to her style. Her style is all over the place. In a good way. It ranges from girly to edgy and beyond. One thing that's always the same though is she likes her statement pieces and her patterns. And it all looks fabulous on her. Don't take my word for it though.. Here have a look at some of my Favorites, and make your own decision.












Let me know what you guys think of Bridgit's fun personality full style? Love it or not your taste? 
Do you think she rocks it or needs to change it up?
Leave a comment below and let me know!! 
xoxo~Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment