Saturday, April 6, 2013

Here's How: to wear a T-shirt over a Denim shirt.

So Yesterday I posted a video on youtube  "8 ways to:wear a denim shirt" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKHEj-DrZY (Editing by my awesome younger brothers) and soon after got a request asking if I had ever tried wearing a t-shirt over a denim shirt or if I could try and make a video about it. Now I couldn't make a video about it but I thought it was perfect for a blog post. So here is how I would wear a t-shirt over a denim shirt.
 This style isn't for everyone its more of a fun & funky kind of look.  so you bold, fun and funky people this is for you!

Here are my tips for wearing a t-shirt over denim; 1. make sure the t-shirt is a few sizes bigger or one of those flowy shirts. 2.  Pattern or design on the shirt is better than plan because whats the fun in that? And 3. make it your own

i also did a t-shirt under denim which is a cute and casual look for those who aren't so funky. ;)




Hope this helps sarah! :) enjoy!! 
xoxo~liv

No comments:

Post a Comment