Friday, March 1, 2013

xoxo Gossip Girl

I just finished Gossip Girl season 6 (the final season) what an interesting roller coaster of a show. So of course i have to write about it. While Gossip Girl may not be the best show ever it certainly has its moments.
But I'm not writing this post to talk about the actors or acting or funny moments on the show. No I want to talk about the style and fashion of it all.
 The Gossip Girls Cast has the BEST wardrobe in all of television. All those gowns, dresses and fun outfits. what girl wouldn't want that? From Blair Waldorf and her preppy chic style all the way to little J with her more edgey dark style they have it all. My personal style favorite is Serena. these are just a few of my favorite Blair Serena style picks from the show.







Gossip girl is always a great place to look when you need new outfit/wardrobe ideas. Thanks For Reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment