Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Celeb Style #1 Zendaya

I Have been watching this season of Dancing with the stars and I LOVE it!! I think it's safe to say I'm a little obsessed with it. It makes me wanna take ballroom dance. I am Team Valdaya all the way!!  She has really been 'Shaking it up' this season ;) Youngest ever and shes topping the leader bored! oh and don't forget "Zendaya" is one word to sum up the dancing with the stars competition according to Len.
Since watching this season I've become a big fan of Zendaya (even though i am 3 years older..who cares.)

and her style. She has a bold and girly flare to all her outfits that I am diggin. She really has the best of both worlds with her style (baller/dancer and Tv star/Singer).   AND She has the most beautiful skin. Jealous for sure.

Here are some of my favorite red carpet and casual looks of Zendaya's.

 She is so classy and tasteful its not something you find in a lot of the young Hollywood actresses. Another reason I like Zendaya so much.


 Team VALDAYA (Had to share of of the both of them)
 I'm loving her Nikes.. I think I might get a pair.. Yay or nay?


What do YOU think of Zendaya's style?? Leave a comment below and let me know. Also be sure to tune in to Dancing with the stars every monday at 8/7c and Tues at 9/8c

No comments:

Post a Comment