Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March beauty Favorites 2013

I have decided to do this new thing where I share with you what my beauty/fashion favorites are for each month (if the change each month) so here are my MARCH Beauty favorites.




















ok so first off we hav Elf passion pink blush, its the perfect springy blush along with
L'OReal Lift peach blush. 
 Next is my Wet&Wild Brow pencil just to fill in the brow a bit.
And for my lippys,
Vaseline to keep them moist.
NYC lip stick in the color Blossom. I just recently discovered I like lip stick (Go Me) and i love this color for the spring months.
Nivea lip shimmer is always good when you don't want just lip stick but a moisturizer too.
 moving on to Neutrogena SkinCleaning Mineral powder. It keeps away the break outs and locks in the foundation nicely. Perfect mix!
Ok MAYBELLINE Rocket Mascara.. AAAmazing it makes it look like im wearing false lashes. Just excellent
Revlon Photo ready BB cream. My first BB cream and I have to say I  love it! It feels so light on the skin and blends perfectly.. Aside from smelling a tad like sunscreen I really love this BB cream.
 Now Doves Dry shampoo.. Ok so I've been having a lot of days where I dont have time to wash my hair before I have to go some where so  decided to try dry shampoo, And it really works! Makes my hair look clean and gives it nice volume too.
Ok so we gotta keep our skin moist and there are so many moisturizers out there that its hard to chose (you really have to know to your skin type to pick the best one) I chose Simple  because I have a mix of dry and oily skin and this just fits that for me and works really well.
 Next is my favorite nail polishes (woot woot) Ok so this was hard  for me to chose  because i love all nail polish ( well almost all.) but its spring and I'm loving the pastel.And this Mint Candy Apple color by essie just hits the spot! Also this pink coral color by Selena Gomez for Nicole. lovely.

Ok so that completes my march beauty favorites hope you huys enjoied. I got all these products at my local drug store. (No fancy shmacny beauty products for this girl)  ;)

Comment below if you guys want for favorites for the nexts months.
Thank you! xoxo~Liv


No comments:

Post a Comment