Monday, June 24, 2013

Tavel with me to ITALY ~What I Wore~

I'M BACK!! And ready to share with you what I wore while in Italy!
  I went to Italy with my older sister and Grandparents. We were in Italy 7 days. And everyday was AHHH-MAZING. What a beautiful place. We went to Venice, Florence and Rome.
 The first day we had a tour of Venice and went to St Marks church ( you have to wear dresses or pants in churches) and out to dinner. So I had to dress up a little.

What I wore-
White lace tank- forever21
Floral pants- JCpennys
Bow sandals-JCpennys
bracelet- Alex&Ani


                                           
                  On the 2nd day we went to the lovely Island of Murano. Where we learned all about how they make glass and saw an amazing demonstration where they made a vase. Pretty sweet. We also went to a church this day so again I'm wearing pants. This was a more casual day with a lot of walking. So I just went with a simple look.
What I wore:
Tank-Goodwill (sorry don't know where this one came from.)
sweater-Forever21
Jeans-A&E
Sandals- TJMax
Purse- Also Goodwill
 



 3rd day, yet again another church was on the agenda so I broke out the jeans. On the 3rd day we were touring around but also traveling to Florence so I wanted comfortable along with cute.
What I wore:
Jeans-A&E
Blue tank-Forever21
Scarf- Wal-Mart
Sandals- catos
   4th day after walking around all of Florence we were headed up to a winery in Tuscan 
Finally I could wear shorts! I went for a little darker more tuscan-ish look. 
What I wore: Black tank-Catos, 
Red orange shorts-JCpennys, 
Belt-Target,  




 5th day we got a little adventurous and climbed 463 steps to the top of the Domo in Florence. Again I could wear shorts.
What I wore:
Shorts-Old Navy
                                                                Lace tank-Jcpenny
                                                                Shoes-TJMax

5th day we went to ROME. And we had a full day of sight seeing. (which is why we look like a total tourist in these pictures) including some churches. Those churches were majorly messing with my outfit plans. But I made what i had work...

What I wore:
Tank-wet seal
under tank-Forever21
jeans-A&E
 Later that evening we went to the Vatican and i decided to dress up.
What I wore: Dress- Target
Shoes-JCpenny
   AND.... Yes I'm in the Sistine chapel in these picture!!


 On the last day (my favorite outfit) we took a bus tour all over Rome. My favorite stop was the coliseum.  :)
What I wore:
Shorts-Target
Tank-Old Navy
Scarf-Wal-Mart
Shoes- TJMax




 SO that's what I wore while I was in Italy. I hope you enjoyed!! And if you want more blogs like this then share this post and let me know by email (oeb271994@gmail.com) Or on twitter (@livbushnell)


No comments:

Post a Comment