Saturday, May 25, 2013

Celeb style #2 Selena Gomez

Sorry I've been absent from my blog. I've had a busy few months. (planning trips, family visiting and modeling stuff.) But I plan to make a few blog post before I go away on any of my trips. Starting with A Celeb style post!

Today's celebrity fashion crush is (as you can tell my the title) Selena Gomez. Who doesn't love her? Right?
Her style changes depending on what shes working on (music or movie) With movies she has a much classier look and with music its more of a fun and vibrant/edgy look.
Here are my favorites of both!
Also her everyday style.










She has such diverse style which can be hard to pull off but she does it brilliantly. Whats your favorite look/style of hers??
Share with my on here or twitter @livbushnell

Thanks!! xoxo~liv

No comments:

Post a Comment