Monday, May 13, 2013

Manicure Monday

Today I have 3 manis (to make up for missing the past two Mondays)  and two of them are mine that I did myself! My obsession is painting my nails..

Okay so this First one is actually Zendayas, you may have seen this pic on instagram, I just liked this one too much not to share.

This one is mine inspired from Zendayas (keep in mind I did mine I didn't get mine done like hers..and there are no jewels or studs..sadly) I love the Mint and Gold together!


This one is a more classy nail. And it actually matches Iron Mans suit. (i painted my nails these colors without thinking that and the next day saw iron man 3.. ) Funny Right?

Well That's all for this manicure Monday! Let me see your mani's. You can show me via Twitter @livbushnell. I really hope you You do!!

xoxo~liv

No comments:

Post a Comment