Monday, September 16, 2013

DIY: Make-up storage

It's another DIY and I am in Love with this one.

First off what you need;
1. Different style candle holders
2. Dollar tree candle stick holders
3. Super glue

 Its one of the simplest DIYs I've ever done.
The First and only step:  You just Put glue on the top of the candle stick holder and then place the candle holder on top of it. (for extra strength you can also put glue on the bottom of the candle holder.)

 Then you just repeat this step for as many as you wanna make.
 And there you have it. Simple as that!
I love these because they are super easy,cheap, classy and just lovely!
 I am using mine as make-up storage but you can really use them for anything, anywhere.
Kitchen, bathroom, living room..etc. They are just a lovely DIY decoration.





Hope you guys enjoyed this DIY (although there wasn't much to it.) and I hope you try it as well!
Let me know what you think in the comments below! 
Thanks! xoxo~Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment