Friday, July 5, 2013

Long hair challenge completed-

Well June has now come and gone.. and well this is how long my hair got before I had to get a serious trim.
So I feel I completed my goal (keep in mind my hair is curly/wavy so straight its even longer) YAY..
If you what to grow long and healthy hair here is what I recommend:
Dont brush while wet.
Taking biotin (it helps a lot)
getting it trimmed every two or so months (6 weeks maybe) or trimming yourself. there are some great ways to do so on Pinntreset. (link below)
Stay away from heat (blow dryer, curling iron etc.) as much as possible
use a smoothing agent after you shower a few times a week (like coconut oil or some sort of hair oil)
and use a hair mask every now and then.

Now no i didn't do all these things.. But I've just learned them as well.. so if i had done them my hair would have grown out much healthier. 
I hope this helps any who planned to have long lushes locks for the summer!

http://pinterest.com/pin/333688653610235357/      



Thanks for reading!!
xoxo-Liv




No comments:

Post a Comment