Thursday, July 25, 2013

DIY: Cut Off Jeans With Lace Detail

Lace  detailed shorts are very in right now, which makes them very pricy.. which makes them just a little out of my budget.. So I decided to make them myself. And since they turned out so swell and are SUPER easy I thought I'd share How to with yall!

 First off what you need:
1.A pair of jeans( I got mine from a thrift shop, mine are high waisted)
2.Scissors
3. Lace( I got mine from Wal-Mart)
4. Liquid stitch




Step one. cut off your jeans. Any length you prefer. Remember  its better to cut longer first because you can always cut more off but you cant add any back on.


 Step two:  Once you've cut your jeans give it some fringe (this step is optional I just think it looks better) take your scissors just like in the picture and slide them back and forth to give it that worn look.

 Step 3: Add the lace. Just cut the lace and place it where you think it will look best ( But don't glue yet you wanna make sure it looks good first!)






Step 4: once you place it where you like  it go ahead and use your liquid stitch to put it in place.

 Leave it to dry 30 plus minutes. And then viola you have cut off lace detail shorts. SO simple I can do it!




Hope you guys enjoyed this DIY! 
If you try it share it with me 
Twitter @livbushnell
Thanks!! xoxo ~Liv

1 comment: