Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Apartment Decor Update 2015|PA Apartment

Since I am moving soon and have begun the process of packing I thought I would share with you  (whoever may read this) some updates we made to our apartment decor (the 'our' being me and my cousins Mariah.) I have an apartment tour on my youtube which you can watch Here if you'd like to see the full apartment.  So here are the pictures of whats new-and now being packed-
                    Mirror Ikea, Boxes Michael's, Faith plaque from my mom, Chair DIY'd by my Mom
                                           Hanging picture quote was a DIY you can watch Here
                         Tray Marshalls, Paris book Michael's, Coffee table book found in closest. 

                                                         Shelves Target, Plants Ikea.
                                                           Mirror Impact thrift store
    Plants Ikea, Fake flowers Michael's, Paris vase Michael's,Tall vase wal-mart, Other vases goodwill.

                                                    Thanks For reading- xoxo-Liv
                       Other videos where you can see our apartment- Here Here AND here

No comments:

Post a Comment