Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter style - 2014



This week I decided to take a picture everyday of my outfit. (Minus Friday because I forgot to) I'm calling it a week in my style through my mirror. This week I was home a lot so it was a very comfy casual week for me. (which also means very little make-up)  Except for Sunday because I like to look my best for Church.  So if your looking for some casual winter outfit ideas this post is for you.


Sunday- Fo Fur vest - Goodwill $3.75
       pale purple blouse-TJMax $7.00
   Jeggings-A&E $24.99
Tall Black leather boots-JCPenneys $19.99
Jewelry-Trades of Hope


Here begins the casual..
Monday-
Boston Hoodie-Goodwill $3.00
Tank Top-Hollister $5.00
same A&E Jeggings 

 Tuesday- Scarf- Wal-Mart $6.00
Sweater-Aeropostale $5.00
Jeans- A&E $29.99
Slippers Aero $12.00

 I also went skiing on Tuesday (Not sure Im a fan) Heres a picture of my outfit.. Styling right?
Wednesday- Patterned sweater- Old Navy $15.00
Leggings Marshalls $7.00
Boots Aero $?? They were a Christmas gift




Thursday- Sweater- Forever 21 $7.00 
long sleeve tee- Aero $?? Christmas Gift
Jeans A&E 
Slippers-Aero




Saturday-  Sweater- Rue21 $19.99 it was a BOGO sale
A&E jeggings again 
Boots-Aero-$?? 
Scarf-Trades Of Hope 

  


Alright and that is a week (give or take.) 
sorry not my most fashionable week but very comfy.  Hope you enjoyed. Be sure to check out the Trades of hope products at http://www.mytradesofhope.com/home.aspxTalk to y'all soon! 
xoxo-LIV

No comments:

Post a Comment